Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's LIVE!

I can not be more excited to have had Nest Design Group put together my amazing website! Please enjoy the pictures of my past real weddings and call me for any wedding planning assistance in the Hilton Head Island, Charleston, Lowcountry and Savannah, GA areas.
I love to blog, write, plan, organize and execute weddings and events. I'm up for any challenge and my past life in theater/dance is so similar to my current life in weddings and events-each one is a production with only one shot to impress your audience (aka your guests!). Don't go at it alone, have a solid behind-the-scenes production team behind you (aka. ME!) and enjoy all the hard work and details you have passionately put together over the course of your engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment