Thursday, September 13, 2012

This beautiful September morning I am stuck sitting at the car dealership getting an oil change thinking about how much I'd rather be outside enjoying the weather. This is the time of year I fall in love again with this area!
September is the kickoff to cooler days and nights, and less mosquitos and love bugs. More importantly to you, the bride, it is the start of phenomenal wedding weather!
I do love June Weddings, but not near as much as fall weddings.  If you are thinking of getting married in the Lowcountry, consider spring and fall.  My favorite months are March-April-May, Sept-Oct-November.
You can never be too sure of how the weather is going to be on the day of your wedding, but it is better to pick months with seasonal temperatures, then making your guests sweat in the heat of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment