Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hilton Head Monthly Bridal Show 2013

Come and visit me at The Hilton Head Monthly Bridal Show Feb 10th from 1-4pm at Hampton Hall Clubhouse. There will be some great vendors in all categories at the show and it is a wonderful way to meet everyone face-to-face. There will be drawings for a $250 gift certificate to Best Buy as well. Don't forget to bring an engagement picture to enter to win a 2-page spread of your wedding in the Monthly's Magazine!
I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Nice article for wedding planning ideas for reception halls and best free wedding planner mobile app

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these wedding Ideas. I am going to get married next month and all preparations have been completed well in time. Now I can enjoy my wedding functions without any worries. My sister booked one of best wedding venues NYC for my big day. Quite excited!

    ReplyDelete